- December 3, 2020. APS has been recognized as a VIP supplier by Scientist.com, a leading marketplace of medical research. This will extend our high quality services to many biotech companies with a more acceptable price
- August 7, 2019. Applied Pathology System made contributions to support a scientific discover published in Nature by scientists from Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Read the paper
April 16, 2019. Applied Pathology Systems contributed to a scientific discovery regarding innate immune response to inflammation published in PNAS. Read the paper
February 1, 2019. Applied Pathology Systems and Science Exchange team up to offer online access to high quality histology services for research and development. Read the story
- February 2017: APS partnered with Yurogen Biosystems to develop antibodies for immunohistochemistry research
- January 2017: APS laboratory moved to Biotechnology Park, building 3, of University of Massachusetts Medical School
- August 2016: APS established a partnership with Validars Biosciences Inc for a histology biomarker research project.