Our goal is your 100% satisfaction!
Even though histology has been widely used in research and clinic for many years, it remains an essential technology that allows researchers and clinicians to study the morphology and structure of tissues in particular pathophysiological conditions. The Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) stain allows the visualization of nuclei and cytoplasm respectively and is considered the general/routine procedure in histology. Each step during the whole procedure may affect the H&E stain result dramatically. To support your research, APS offers a comprehensive list of services, including sample processing, embedding, sectioning, staining and imaging and pathologic evaluation, performed by our experienced histologists and a board certified pathologist. Customers also have the flexibility to request the specific needs during the procedure. No matter what stage your samples are in, we can finish the rest.
General Histology Service Pricing
Frozen Section Pricing
To order services, please follow the following procedures
- Step 1: Tell us your request. You can find your requested service and the
respective price from the table above. Based on the Status of Submitted Sample, and the Request Description, you will find the Catalog and Price of your requested service. Please note by default the price is for cutting/staining of one slide, if you would like to cut or stain more than one slide,
you must order “one additional slide” with Catalog S01ADSH, or S01ADSS in
the same time. Please note the expected delivery time is an estimate and could vary depending on the work volume and the size of your order. We provide priority orders which will be processed immediately and would be guaranteed for 3 days delivery after receiving samples upon request.
- Step 2: Fill out a Quote through the link below the table.
- Step 3: Fill out Sample Submission Form and send to us via Email: email@example.com
- Step 4: Ship your samples to us. Please include your Sample Submission Form with your samples
1 Innovation Drive, Biotech 3, Suite 410
Worcester, MA 01605
- Step 5: Once your request is fulfilled, we will send back your data/slides and invoice
- Step6: We accept credit cards or purchase orders.